B&D INDEPENDENCE TRANSFER SEAT BASES
B&D manufactures transfer seat bases for both the driver and passenger positions for virtually all makes of minivans and full size vans.
B&D Independence is recognized as the world leader in the design and manufacture of power transfer seat bases for wheelchair vans.
Safety, ease of use and reliability are the primary concepts that go into every B&D Independence design.
The mobility industry converts a wide selection of various minivans, which B&D Independence is proud to support with direct-mount seat bases.
These include Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Grand Caravan, Honda Odyssey, and Toyota Sienna.
Why You Should Drive from a Transfer Seat Base:
- Safer and more comfortable than driving from a wheelchair
- Adjusts OEM seat for ease of transfer into driving position
- Retain all factory seat options like lumbar support, leather and tilting
- Vehicles retain their original seatbelt
- Allows for multiple drivers instead of the sole person in a wheelchair
- Increases the functionality of the vehicle